Why You May Enjoy A Paris Hostel On Your Paris Visit
Paris Hostels To Visit
Any new Paris traveler may want to stay in a Paris hostel just for the fun and adventure that is connected, and there are many hostels spread over the Paris landscape. These hostels fall under different groupings depending on an individuals tastes and the level of money that one has to spend.
Below are some of the best hostels available in Paris:
1. The Hostel Richard Paris: This is a friendly hostel which is situated just in the center of the 11th district by the Place de la Republique. The hostel is made up of 35 Paris budget hotel rooms. As with any hostel, I would say it would be more suited for students or long term travelers than business travelers or visitors looking for boutique hotels. That having been said, the hostels can be fun for any adventurous person who likes to make friends. Because of the closeness of the hostel to the major Paris metro stations, it can be thought of as a place of convenience for most and it's definitely not a bad Paris hotel. The Hostel Richard offers you a warm welcome to their Paris hostel.
2. Aloha hostel is close to the metro station and so it is easily a starting point for your site seeing tours. If you like the nightlife, this is probably not the best choice of a hostel since they have a strict lockout policy at midnight each night. They offer as part of the cost of the stay free Wi-Fi, breakfast, and daytime storage of your luggage. There's a guest kitchen for those who choose to cook for themselves also available here.
3. St Christopher Hostel includes 300 beds. You will find that free Wi-Fi is part of the price of the stay as well as free breakfast. They will also provide you with a locker provided you have a padlock to lock it up since those are not provided. All female facilities are available and those under 18 are not permitted to stay.
4. The Des Gobelins: This is another Paris hostel that has a generous array of modern facilities. It was specifically built with youth in mind and has been rated as a top 10 hostel by Guardian magazine. It is well known for being lively and it also offers free Wi-Fi internet, free linens, free maps and storage facilities. Breakfast is also provided free of charge and lockout time is from midnight to early morning. Therefore it is not suitable for those who love the nightlife. Prices here are extremely reasonable and can fit well within most budgets.
5. Paris Perfect Hostel: This is a hostel is a great place to feel the alluring part of Paris because it is located in an exotic location. Its neighboring surroundings include the famous Moulin Rouge, Opera and the Sacre Coeur.
Here are some of my other hubs you may enjoy:
More by this Author
I love writing about travel and food. This is not my usual blog, but it was a conversational piece at the bar last night and I thought, "I am going to write a hub about this!" Also, I am not homophobic in any...