I always say there is nothing to do where i live, but when i think about it there are thousands!
Here are some fun summer ideas, for all you people who think you have nothing to do ;)
- BEACH! haha you knew i would say that! But honestly where is a better place to spend than at the beach on a nice hot day. I just love the feeling and atmosphere, oh and we cannot forget the boys or girls whoever you are! I wrote a couple hubs on everything you need to know about beaches, I'll add a link somewhere!
- POOL! Yea, you knew I was going to say this too, but hey its cool and refreshing, and you doesn't want to get their tan on!
- Hiking! go on a hike, take some photos, take your dog, it could be romantic or casual, fun with friends.
- Go get a Slurpee! ride your bikes or your car with your windows down spend a dollar or two and enjoy a nice refreshing treat outdoors.
- Go on a bike ride! any where! it is nice and hot, go get yourself a breach cruiser and cruise around town.
- Camping! I am a pro at this, tell me if you want a camping hub! Beach or mountains or in your backyard! campfire, smores, guitar, the night sky! who could ask for more?
- Find some Frozen Yogurt! oh boy it is my favorite treat! Just go get some! All I can say and enjoy!
- Water PARK! Yea, go to a water park! Sun and water and people :)
- Movies! I did not want to say that, but I guess a nice, summer movie never hurt anyone!
- Sand Volleyball! Go play volleyball on a sand court. Don't know how? Learn!
- Paddle Boat at a Lake! Rent one, and go paddling boating with a friend!
- LAKE! find one, go to one, they are just fun, if your are going in it or not, its all good.
haha yea! hope this helped!
More by this Author
1. First of all, CONGRATS to everyone who has been accepted to be in a pageant! Now about raising money to compete in your pageant. A sponsor is any person or business that provides scholarships, services or products to...
So, you either found a baby duck or multiple baby ducks, or you bought one at a feed store and you need help. I personally found three abandoned ducklings in the middle of a busy intersection and I wanted to share with...