Skinny Malinky Long Legs Big Banana Feet
This one`s for you Drax
Scotland has a great tradition of poetry, we have all heard of Robert Burns,Walter Scott and Robert louis Stevenston.
Over the years i have heard a lot of Scottish poetry from lesser known Poets and a few of them have stuck in my mind. i don`t actually know who wrote them but i am sure you will enjoy the poetry as much as I do.
A small selection of short poems from Scotland
1) On yonder hill i saw a cow it must have mooved, it`s not there now.
2) It`s Christmas day in the workhouse the snow is falling fast, I don`t want your Christmas Pudding stick it up your ass.
3) My Auntie Mary had a canary up the leg of her drawers (knickers) it wouldn`t come down for half a crown ,but down came Santa clause.
4) I went to the pictures(cinema) tomorrow ,I found a front seat at the back,I said to the woman behind me,I cannot see for your hat, she gave me some broken biscuits,I ate them and gave her them back,I fell from the floor to the ceiling and that was the end of that.
5) Skinny Malinky Long legs big banana feet,went to the pictures but couldn`t find a seat when the picture started Skinny Malinky farted,Skinny Malinky long legs big banana feet.
i hope you enjoy them as much as i do.....jimmy
More by this Author
How to secure your trampoline to the ground to stop it falling over or to stop it blowing away in high winds.
Scottish people may have a bleak outlook on life but their jokes are funny and their sayings are even funnier. Discover Scottish humor here!
What time do my wages actually go into my bank account? A list of times that banks update user accounts and release funds.