TRAVEL ESSENTIALS: WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR TRAVEL BAG?
So you're going on a vacation with your family. You have not travelled in a long time, of course, not to count your travel to the coffee shops and your friend's place. This one is different. You will go to another country with your family.
It sounds so much fun, right? But it wouldn't be that much fun if you're thinking about the expenses. Plane tickets, hotel accommodations, what have you! That will denitely saw a hole in your pocket! Not to mention things that you have to bring and how much you need to spend during your vacation.
Well, if it's all worth it, then go for it! Nothing can be better than having a blast with your family. Traveling together is one of the most fantastic things you can do with your family. One of the main problems you may have though is packing your things. So what do you need to bring when you travel to a place far from home?
Make sure you include rhese on your checklist
YOUR TRAVEL CHECKLIST
Here are the must-have stuff inside your travel bag:
- Digital camera- Make sura that you bring your digital camera with you. Don't forget the charger or you might not be able to capture best shots during your vacation.
- Air plane ticket- Well, you're a first class dumb if you forget your tickets. And how do you think you'll be able to travel without the tickets? Unless you want to swim all the way to the other side of the Mediterranean See, then you could live without the airplane ticket.
- Wallet- Another important thing that you should DEFINITELY NOT FORGET! I bet you don't want to look like a beggar when the rest of your family members are already shopping and having the time of their lives. Your wallet should have pocket money ofcourse.
- Toiletries- For hygenic purposes, bring essential toiletries like toothbrush, toothpaste, cologne or perfume, deodorant, earbuds or earpick, shampoo, bath soap, pads for women(you'll never know when the red flag is up!!), comb or brush, and make-up kit for ladies.
- Underwear- I'm sure you don't want to go out without underwear specially if you will wear a light-colored skimpy outfit. And I'm double-sure you wouldn't want to wear the same undies 2 days or 3 days in a row!! eewwww!!
DON'T HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA YET?BUY ONE NOW!
- Footwear- You should bring comfy footwear like a pair of snickers, flipflops or sandals.Make it sure that it matches the clothes that you'll bring with you.
- One pair of jeans- Bring at least one pair of jeans, then add a couple of shorts, and one formal bottoms, you'll never know when you need it.
- A handful of shirts- Sweaty t-shirts, tight-fitting shirts, depends on your mood and your fashion sense. Just make sure you bring mpre than 2.
- First aid kit- Make it sure that you bring a small first aid kit. If you get colds, a sprain(knock on wood!!) or what-not, then, at least you have your kit with you.
- Sweater or jacket- It gets to cold at night no matter where you go. To keep you warm all throughout the night.
- Sunglasses and sun hats- You'll need it specially if you will go to a tropical country. To prevent you from being blind because of the sun.
- Swiss Army knife- This really is a multi-use gadget packed into one. If you can't afford the original one, you can buy imitations that works just the same. You can cut your nails, open a a bottle or a can of beer, uncork a wine botle, get the dirt from the corners of your fingernails. Just be very careful, since at the airport, if they caught you bringing one, they will trow it. Just put it inside the checked buggage or hid in your undies or somewhere.
- CELLPHONE! - NEVER forget to bring your cell phone with you. You'll never know when you'll need it in times of emergency. And of course so you can call back home and tell your frineds how fantastic your tour has been!
More by this Author
Women are very conscious of how they look like. I believe nobody would like to look ugly. We splurge on clothes and accessories, we also spend a lot of money of going to the salon and have our hair and face fixed. ...
I don't know if you will agree with me, but I consider feet as the most worn-out parts of the body. Just imagine how heavy our bodies are which they carry to wherever we feel like going to, we drag our feet just about...
We want to always look fashionable whatever the season is. Magazines and websites will give you tips on what to wear and when to wear it. The most challenging part is finding an outfit during the rainy season. Here...