- Pets and Animals
What is Cat Breading?
Cat Breading- The New Internet Craze
Whoever thought of this funky idea is a genius! Taking a photo of your pet cat with a piece of bread around it's head is just hilarious. I can't stop laughing and smirking at the adorable cats posed with bread.
Here's how to Bread your cat:
1) Select one piece of bread - any type is suitable (white, wheat, multi-grain, rye, etc).
2) Cut a hole approx. 1 inch larger than your cat's head. Note: The bread has to fit around your cat's head and ears.
3) Keep your cat still as you place the bread tucked around the ears. This will take practice!
4. Take a picture and share :)
- Geriatric Cat Problems
Geriatric Cat Problems can be expected to occur less quickly today than 30 - 40 years ago. The life expectancy of a cat was once 10 years, but today it is not uncommon in veterinary practice to see cats 18 to 20 years old.
- Collectable Siamese Cat Souvenirs - Gifts for Siames...
The Siamese Cat is a cat breed that originated in the Orient; it's thought somewhere around Southeast Asia or Thailand, where stories claim the breed is a descendant from the sacred temple cats of Siam. Siamese cats are very popular today, with...
- Should I Let My Indoor Cat Outdoors?
I am a cat person (well, actually I love ALL animals, including cats) and have been all my life. As a little girl, I had four cats: all of whom were let outdoors whenever they pleased. We lived on a large wooded property in Ohio and these cats loved.
- Cat Eye Problems - Signs to Be Aware Of
Cat Eye Problems should be extremely important to the cat owner. Cat's eyes have special characteristics that set them apart from other animals. Here we help categorize and explain the most common of these.