- Pets and Animals»
- Cats & Cat Breeds
CatGenie 120 - The Self-Washing Self-Flushing Cat Litter Box for Owners of Multiple Cats
In the world of ever-growing inventions of pets accessories, you never know what they'll think of next. I have seen pet beds and chic furniture; sweaters; which by the way, are pretty darn fashionable; pet tags and jewelry, and, bone shape pet baking pan for dogs. The list goes on.
I actually thought I've seen it all. But what I never expected to see was a cat's automatic toilet. Yes, you heard right! There's are new invention out there, and it's good news for you cat lovers. It's the Cat Genie 120 Self-Washing Self-Flushing Cat Box.
Cat Genie - The Automatic Kitty Litter For Your Cats
The Cat Genie is an automatic kitty litter flusher that's designed to help you maintain an odor-free cat environment by automatically flushing and discarding your cats' waste through your existing plumbing system. That means, your cat (sorry dogs, this bud's not for you), if you have one, can have his/her very own self-washing, self-flushing cat box/toilet. Imagine that!
This kitty litter is a must for cat lovers, especially for those with multiple cats. It's a sure way to keep your cats living area waste-free, odor-free, and clean.
Where To Buy CatGenie 120 Self-Washing Self-Flushing Cat Box
What Makes Up the Cat Genie Litter Box?
For the full operation of the Cat Genie you will need to get the following accessories:
- The Cat Genie Self-Washing, Self-Flushing Cat Box - This is the box itself. It is equipped with the genie hand (which is the part responsible for scooping out the solid waste, scrubbing, and polishing the box and granules during the cleaning process), and a hot-air blower that dries the granules and box after the cleaning is done.
- The Cat Genie SaniSolution Smart Cartridge - This recyclable SaniSolution cartridge is used for cleaning your cat's waste and sanitizing the litter box . It can be timed to do the cleaning on interval, and it's guaranteed for at least 120 washes. The Cat Genie SaniSolution is biodegradable and therefore safe for the environment.
- The Cat Genie Washable Granules - This washable granules mimics the granules that your cat is used to, and it's used to line the bottom of the litter box. The difference between this washable ones and the regular granules is that the washable ones are permanent and never need to be changed.
How Does It Work? Setting Up Your Cat Genie
For starter, once you purchase the Cat Genie, it needs to be hooked-up to a cold water outlet. Once that's done, you then;
- Plug the Cat Genie into an electrical outlet.
- Install the SaniSolution Smart Cartridge, following accompanying instruction manual (it's important that you read the manual).
- Dispense the Washable Granules and line the bottom of the box with it.
Connecting the Cat Genie To Your Plumbing
The Cat Genie will need to be connected to your cold water system and drainage system. The system is easy to install, so there is no need to hire a plumber. For proper installation, please watch the accompanying video or read the product instruction manual.
The Cat Genie's Waste Disposal Process
When your cat passes liquid waste, the liquid simply drains through the granules into your drainage system. For solid cat waste, you can preset the cleaning, or manually push the button to start the cleaning process.
When the cleaning is triggered, the genie hand will scoop the solid waste out of the basin into the hopper. This is where the waste is liquefied by water and the Sanisolution for easy disposal and flushed out into the drainage system.
Water and more SaniSolution is then dispensed into the basin to begin the cleaning, scrubbing and sanitizing process. After this, the genie hand aerate the granules as the hot air blower does its job of drying the granules and basin. Once this is done your cat business can start all over again.
Why Get The CatGenie120 for Your Kitty Pal?
Regular Cat Litter
Cat Genie 120
You do all the work
Automatic cleaning. Just trigger or pre-set the process.
You haul it! Discarding and constantly replacing granules.
Solid cat waste are liquified and disposed through drainage system. Granules are recycled through cleaning and sanitizing, cutting cost.
In addition to the fact that you get a kitty litter that automatically cleans itself with only a little help from you (installing it), you also get the following benefits from using this great invention:
- It's an hygienic way to manage your cat's waste.
- It keeps your cat's favorite play place germ free.
- It reduces pets odor.
- It saves you money on cat litter granules.
With no mess, no lingering waste or odor to contend with, your cat is happy and so are you!
The Cat Genie is a great solution that will go a long way to help cat lovers, especially those with multiple cats, curb the problem of sanitation, and odor problem, and waste control that's usually faced by multiple cat owners.
Do you love to write? Do you have a passion for sharing with others what you know? You can do that by signing up right here on hubpages. And guess what? You'll make some money doing it too. Writing, that is.
Author: Comfort Babatola - ©2013