Enjoy Eggs Everyday
In our day to day life we are all bore of our same age old recipes. Thus it is important that we try something new everyday. So, today I have come up with a new and a unique recipe. As always, you will need very simple and less ingredients to cook this delicious delicacy. And it will get ready in in a very less time.
- 4 Eggs, Boiled
- 4 table spoon Ginger -Garlic & Onion, Paste
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric, Powder
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri Mirch, Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin & Coriander, Powder
- 1 teaspoon clove, cinnamon, cardamom (garam masalara, Powder
- 1/2 cup Tomato, Paste
- 1/2 cup Mustard oil
- According to taste Salt & Sugar
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- If reguired Green Chili, Paste
Follow Some Easy Steps
- Heat mustard oil in a frying pan. Now mix turmeric powder, salt and sugar with the boil eggs and deep fry them until they are reddish. Now put the fried eggs aside in a bowl and in the same oil, in which the eggs were boiled, give ginger-garlic paste, onion paste, along with cumin and coriander powder and tomato paste. As and if, required add some green chilies. Apply salt and sugar according to your taste. Keep mixing the paste well and then put the fried eggs in them.
- Properly mix the whole matter in the frying pan with the eggs so that the spices get proper;y blended with the eggs. Apply a pinch of garam masala before finishing. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot. It goes very well with steamed rice, chappati, roti, tandoori roti, naan, and parathas. Enjoy egg ectasy.