Make Lovebird Pasta Recipe
Pasta is a great choice as a snack for your little critters. Combined with other ingredients , they pack a nutritious and healthy snack for your lovebird pets. This is a colorful meal. Make your lovebirds fall in love with your hand cooked tasty treat!
- 1 packet Whole-Wheat Pasta
- 1/2 cup Lovebird Food Pellet
- 1/2 cup Broccoli
- 1/2 Egg Food
- Handful Soy Cheese
- Rinse and boil the whole-wheat pasta. Drain away the water when the pasta has cooked.
- Pour the pasta into a saucepan and melt soy cheese in the saucepan.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook thoroughly.
- Let the meal cool down then serve some to your pet. Freeze the rest in ice trays and defrost some when you want to feed your pet bird.