My Review on Pet Strollers & Accessories for Your Cat
Pet Strollers & Accessories for Your Cat
Have you ever heard of taking your cat for a stroll and/or walk? Well, today we are going to look at My Review on Pet Strollers for Cats & Accessories!
I explained that when your kittens are little from 7 to 12 weeks it's a particularly momentous time to teach your kitten the things you want them to learn and to teach them what you want them to do and what you expect from them.
Well, I want my kitten to learn to go on walks with me and my son’s dog. So, I must buy a new cat stroller. You can find strollers anywhere in different shapes and sizes and I've found one that I like the best.
They seem a little pricey but you're in luck that you can find them on Amazon, which is the least expensive place to buy them.
At first, I wanted the pink one until I saw the dark purple one and now, I can't decide which color to get! Here are your four colors to choose from: Light Pink, Rose Wine, Scarlet Red, and my favorite Lavender Purple!
Paws & Pals 4 Wheeler Elite Jogger Pet Stroller Cat/Dog
Paws & Pals City Walk N Stride 4 Wheeler Pet Stroller for Cats
Product: Paws & Pals City Walk N Stride 4 Wheeler Pet Stroller for Dogs and Cats
Size: 13 x 17 x 7 inches (11.24 lbs.)
Guarantee: Please contact the seller directly for warranty information
Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars
Quality Certified: HD Lightweight – Purrfect For Kittens/Cats
What I like about this stroller is that it has two cup holders which are perfect for my morning coffee or afternoon drink, and it also has two 1-foot seat belts which you will find attached to the underside of the mat, I like that it secures your cat to the stroller so they cannot jump out.
*Prior to your furry child going for a walk, I would suggest you train her to be able to wear her harness and leash so she will get the feel of it before you go for your walk!
This is How We Roll - Ms. Patty
- Rear security breaks for those that need to stop fast and with rear brakes the stroller won’t tip over at all.
- The hooded top window allows kitties to be seen all around her. With multiple mesh screens and zippers for easy access and breathability. Assembly is easy and the instructions are clear and precise. You won’t have any trouble putting this together!
- Everything snaps into place just like the instructions said they would.
- The stroller folds/unfolds and locks into place. It lays quite flat when folded for storage and the frame is lightweight and easy to lift upstairs or downstairs
- There is plenty of room for two small pets. So, if you have two cats, they both will fit perfectly
This Stroller is Great for Sunny or Rainy Days
Either way, it protects your kitty from getting wet or getting too hot.
Handling & Storage
The storage area is extremely useful and has enough space for drinks or for your phone, water and bowls, and toys for your felines. I would suggest bringing a bottle of water especially if it's a little warm outside.
The stroller is extremely sturdy, with padding for your cat to lay on, and adding another comfortable blanket your cat has slept on, will make your cat feel right at home.
It has easy access with several openings to get your cat in/out easily and no struggles or hassles and the hood is retractable and waterproof which I love.
It is great for sunny and rainy days.
Either way, it protects your kitty from getting wet or getting too hot. The stroller has a screen window on the top which you can unzip so you can keep an eye on what your kitty is doing while you stroll down the street!
And the only thing that I don’t like about this stroller is that the wheels are plastic and might need to be replaced, it all depends on how much you use it, I guess?
We Got A Cat Stroller! - AprilandJoeONTHEGO
Voyager Step-In Air Dog/Cat Harness
Voyager Step-In Air Dog/Cat Harness -
Product: Voyager Step-In Air Dog/Cat Harness
Size: Small/Medium Pets
Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars
All-Weather Mesh, Step-In Vest Harness for Small and Medium Dogs/Cats. Sammie is a little small to fit the entire harness, however, it does work and is soft and comfortable.
It takes time for your cat to get used to being harnessed and to get used to being clipped to the stroller. This is necessary so that your feline cannot jump out or escape and run to the hills!
Step in, Clip & Go!
Simple and easy-to-wear vest harness for your cat or dog!
- Attention: Sizing doesn't directly correspond to your pet’s breed or weight. Please measure your pet to get the best fit possible before ordering.
- All-weather mesh: Made with soft, breathable air mesh, a lightweight harness for your cat, and is perfect for walks or to secure in strollers.
- Reflective bands: There are two reflective bands on the sides of the harness to enhance your cat’s visibility
- Three safety features: Hook and loop fastener, buckle, and double D-rings work together to protect your pet in three layers of security.
- Step in, click & go: This is a simple and easy-to-wear vest harness.
- Age range description: All Life Stages
Cats Safety in Cars
- Put the harness on the floor so your cat can sniff it and feel it with her paws
- Let her wear the harness around the house for a few days until she gets used to it
- Leash her and take her for a walk
This is a gradual process because your cat has no idea what she is being asked to do and it takes a little bit of time for her to get used to the entire idea.
Hilarious cat harness fail - Wes Baxter
PAWZ Road Pet Cat – For a Super Comfy Ride for Your Cat
PAWZ Road Pet Blanket Fleece Fabric
- 100% Double-sided coral velvet fabric
- Four pretty colors to choose from
- Ultra-Soft plush material
- Perfect for a pet carrier or stroller
- Soft and warm and It’s even machine washable
- Perfect for your couch or sofa to minimize cat hair
I thought I would include my review on the purrfect blanket to go with the stroller and then you have everything you will need to get your wheels and kitty rockin’ and a-rollin’!
This blanket is super soft and comfortable for your cat (for dogs too) and is made from fleece double-sided coral velvet fabric. I like the pink blanket because it’s vibrant and makes any cat feel secure and ready for adventure!
Moreover, it’s great to add that extra comfortable feeling for your kitty to be comfortable in her stroller or cat carrier, just strap her into the harness for security and get on outside and take an adventure with your fur baby!
You can also use this blanket for their bedding and then when you take them for a stroll, put the blanket in the stroller and it won’t be so hard for your furry child to get used to going for a walk.
This Is How We Roll!
This stroller is a really good deal. and there are all kinds of brands out there. Ranging in price and durability and there are double strollers, some have cup holders, some don’t and a lot of them have storage space and so on.
Try letting her play in it before you take her/him for a stroll so that they get used to the new smell and their blankets and of course their harness.
Have a delightful day with your kitty and let the good times stroll…
Have you taken your kitty for a walk in a stroller before? How did she/he like it and what kind of stroller do you have?
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 Donna Rayne