- Pets and Animals»
- Dogs & Dog Breeds
Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits
My dog and grand dog go crazy every time I make this recipe for them, they sit attentively at the table waiting for the bars to come out of the oven.
This is an excellent treat to use for training your dog! Reward them with a morsel of the Peanut Butter Dog Biscuit and they will be willing to obey your every command.
Silicone Paw Pan
- 1/2 c Water, (add more later if necessary)
- 1/2 c Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbs Peanut Butter
- 1/2 c Apples, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 c Flour
- 1 c Oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Spray 8x8 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Blend water, oil, eggs, peanut butter, apples, honey and vanilla together in large bowl.
- Mix flour and oatmeal together in medium bowl.
- Add flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture. Stir together then spoon mixture into the 8x8 inch pan, spread evenly.
- Bake 20 minutes in 400° oven. Remove from oven and allow to cool
- Cut into bars. If you prefer to have shapes rather than bars, dip cookie cutter (bone shaped) into flour then cut shapes after baking. Save the remaining non-bone pieces also.
- Store biscuits in an airtight container.