Quick & Easy Homemade Meatballs For Dogs!
Homemade meatballs for our furry friends!
This is a super easy recipe to throw together for your 4 legged friends. I make these once a week and freeze them! This way all I have to do is pop a couple in the microwave, usually with a little water or chicken stock, for a minute and that's all it takes! I throw it in the mini food processor to chop it small and then add it to their dry food as a topper. They gobble it up like nothing else. I used to buy pre-made, frozen turkey or beef meatballs but that got expensive. I figured I'd try on my own and I'm glad I did. Big money saver and super simple to throw together!
Cooks in 30 minutes!
- 1 lb Ground Beef, Chicken or Turkey
- 1/2 c Grated Cheese
- 1 Carrot or Apple, Chopped Small
- 1/2 c Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
- 4 T Low Sodium Tomato Paste or Ketchup
- 2 T Chicken or Beef Stock
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Scoop spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Store in freezer bag, pop in microwave for 30 seconds to reheat one at a time!