Stopping Animal Cruelty - Hunting Animals For Fun And Sport, Experimental Test On Animals
Where The Cruelty Began
If you are living or have lived in the rural parts of England, you would have certainly been dis privileged to see the hunting atrocities which have taken place in that area. Hunting and shooting have been practiced for many centuries, and in some areas, are a part of British rural culture. That same hunting culture has also been spread across the rest of Europe and when the Europeans crossed over into the Americas, they brought that culture along with them. The Europeans would even train other animals such as the hound dogs to sniff out and track other frightened and helpless animals. Most times they would hunt the red or grey fox, deers, game birds and just about anything that could be shot. It also goes deeper than just fox and birds, as back then, runaway slaves were actually hunted down for sport and dogs were used to sniff them out, tracked them and whatever the consensus was at the discretion of the salve master, that would be bestowed upon the slave. So if it was 100 chillings to the first hunter who shot that n*g*er first, or let the dogs have lunch with his flesh.
They Are Psychologically Imbalanced
These people who go out simply to hunt and kill animals must have some sort of mental disorder and as such it is played out by getting a gun or modern crossbow and go out and seek innocent animals, sleeping, grazing, just surviving and aim at the helpless animal and fire shots or arrows into that animal and take away its life, maybe even leaving behind cubs, calves to batter on their own. These cubs/calves will eventually die as they will have no mother nor father to protect them from the already fierce wildlife and will be hunted and eaten by other animals or starve to death. Take a good look at the image above and you will see a female who apparently have just killed a giraffe and sits proudly on top of the dead animal and smiles with a rifle in hand, proud to be the killer of such a beautiful animal. If these are not sick and demented people i do not know what is. What is even more worrying is that there are laws in place which allows people to go kill animals at a specific time all in the name of sport. That is one of the sickest laws that exist and it all boils down to who is funding who. Most of the people who do these lavish hunting are well off and wealthy and should be advocating to reprieve such laws rather than participating in such animal cruelty. Even the animals which hunt other animals only do so for food, as that is natures law. Man has reached a point where we do not need to hunt for food as animals are grown and harvested in large farms and meat and vegetation is supplied to consumers through shops and supermarkets. We need to rally together and let our voices be heard and put an end to this form of animal abuse.
Animals Which Are Mostly Hunted
1. Leather Back Sea Turtle
All seven of the species of marine turtles are in danger of becoming extinct. Yet,it’s still legal to capture and kill them in over 42 countries.
Hunted for their ivory tusks. Hunters or Poachers get wealthy from the tusk trade.
They hunt the tigers for their bones which have medicinal values and the fur and skin for clothing. Even the tooth are used.
4. Blue Whale
Blue Whales are hunted to near extinction. They kill these magnificent animals for their blubber and oil, which are then used in candles and fuel.
Hunted for their tough horns which are believed to have aphrodisiac capabilities.
6. Tibetan Antelope
Hunted and killed for their fur. The fur is of great demand worldwide as it is commonly used as light wool.
Poached for their meat and fur and are mostly trophy kills
8. Amur Leopards
The Amur Leopard is hunted by poachers for their beautiful spotted fur, which is used in clothing and decorations world wide.
Stupid Reason Why Men Hunt Animals - Poaching
Sports and Fun
- Can you believe that someone would actually go out and kill another living animal for sport. Then they call people who believe in God insane! These hunters are just down right evil.
Animal Leather Trade
- When i was much younger and a bit naive, i bought a leather shoe not knowing that most of the shoe was from animals. I actually had a dead animal on my foot, all shiny and stepping quite proud. ever since i found out about these animals being slaughtered for clothing and foot- where i have never worn another leather shoes. So let me give you a bit of insight on leather. Countries like China slaughter millions of animals yearly. These animals include, cows dogs, cats, alligator, just about anything that can be turned into leather. Then they ship these skins all over the planet. The big name brand shoe that is on your feet right now maybe the mother kangaroo of some dieing and helpless little kangaroos.
- The Africans should know much better than to accept funds to go out and slaughter elephants for Ivory. This was a long standing issue and even though laws have been put into effect to stop this act and it is a criminal offense in most parts of Africa, there are still a few backdoor dealers who still carry out this atrocity against the elephants.
How To Help Stop Poaching
- Many times the people who are animal advocates have to step on pins and needles to drive dents into the cruelty of animal hunting and poaching. We have seen where the best fruits of labor comes when unity is involved and that unity means getting as many people involved and educated in whats happening to animals world wide. We do this by soliciting electronic signatures through petition. You can sign a petition to help stop a cruelty to a specific animal atrocity.
- Not only is petition helpful, donations also goes a very long way. There are wildlife foundations whose main duty is to preserve the animals in their natural habitat and to prevent as much poaching as possible. Many of these foundations need monetary help to sustain the movement and keep afloat.
- You can also volunteer you services to any of the anti-poaching wild life organizations and help to spot and prevent poaching and save the next innocent animal from man and their atrocities.
More Than 150 Billion Animals Slaughtered Every Year for:
Meats, Clothing, Animal Abuse, Animal Ornaments
Should Animal hunting be banned?
Animals Unlawful Hunt And Capture For Testing
While many of us enjoy the benefits of science, there are those who see the other side of the fence and know of the various cruelty which is bestowed upon animals which are used for experimental purposes. Many animals are sold to the scientific world to carry out vast experiments. Whenever a new form of drug is developed, before those drugs actually hit the market, animals are first to tell you if you will be healed or your heart will pop right open; as they are live testers and many of them never survive the aftermath of these test. So how would you know if a new vaccine will help in curbing HIV cells from taking over your body? Well, they would inject an animal with the virus first and then use the new drug on that animal and watch him either heal or whither away and die. Science which we so deeply believe in is a total trial and error scenario. These dead animals are stockpiled in the thousands and are then taken away in concealed trucks and then cremated. Many people today who's lives have been saved because of a new drug owes his life to some cremated animal which served as a Guinea pig for his/her health.
So while scientist have a legal permit to buy these animals and use in their labs. Many of these animals (without the scientist sometimes knowing about it) are illegally hunted and captured. Especially in parts of the world where paperwork is easily doctored and oversight bodies are sleeping. Poachers make good money from this business and will continue to do so for many more years.
What Happens During Animal Testing
Science is a watch and see sort of thing. When drugs are administered to testing animals, sometimes everyday. Scientist take notes of what happens to the animal on each day the drug is administered or each day the animal is under that drug. The animal may endure even months of deformation, mental issues and tissue damages before dieing. Allowing the animal to go through tremendous pain and suffering. But what can we do about animal testing? Are we going to turn a blind eye and think logically and say well, "If the scientist don't test these drugs on animals, who will they test them on?" Think about it for a while. This is just to highlight the many sacrifices, torment and tortures that our animals face on a daily basis. When they are not killed for sports, they are killed for clothing and testing. We should practice to show much more respect for our animals a which share this earth with us and try our best to protect them as possible.