What I learned from my dog, Sam
Here are a few things I have learned from my little Shih Tzu, Sam. Though he has gone to dog heaven, he and the lessons we have learned from him will forever remain in our hearts. Here are the top 10 things I learned from him:
10. Life should be simple.. eat, drink, sleep, let your voice be heard and chase your tail (happiness)
9. Explore all possibilities--there is always a way!
8. Let no obstacle hinder you from your goals! --knock it down, jump over it, chew on it until you can get across.
7. When you hear a strange noise, check it out.
6. If you made a mess, bark; don't pretend that you didn't do it.
5. Hold your head up high when you walk, no matter what you smell like. :)
4. Confidence is everything.
3. Be friendly to those who are friendly to you.
2. Smile and the world smiles back.
1. It doesn't matter if you haven't taken a bath yet. If you are cute and you know it, people can't even tell. :)
My dear dirty, stinky, yet lovable puppy... We miss you so much, but we know that you are now happily running around up in dog heaven with all the other puppies. You are one lovable pup! ....To Sam!
(note: the photo here is taken from another website. I currently do not have a clear photo of my puppy that I can post. Every photo I have of him makes him look like a green-eyed alien or a dirty rag. hehehe. :))