CelinaMac profile image 60

14 yr old dog with urinary stones, should I have her operated?

I need advice from a vet. My 14 yr old dog has several small blood discharge coming from her sex organ throughout the day (as seen in her bedsheet and small drops of blood she leaves on the floor). Had her x-rayed and the doc said it was urinary stones and she needs to be operated on + phropylaxis to remove the plaque in her teeth + spaying (if they see there is a problem in the uterus coz of old age, and she was not bred because her partner died). My question is can my 14 year old dog survive this extensive operation? Or should I only have the stones removed and refuse the suggestion the dog

AnnieThePetNanny profile image60

AnnieThePetNanny says

Puppyluv profile image78

Serena Zehlius (Puppyluv) says

CelinaMac profile image60

CelinaMac says