You do realize you are the most ignorant person about this subject right?

How dare you write this trash! My red pitbull is a therapy dog that helps children feel secure while learning to read. I hope they never read anything this ignorant. I am glad that each child my pitbull helps to read is also learning that they breed is a gentle dog that wants nothing more then to please those she is with. At home she is a family pet living with several other dogs. She has never caused me a bit of trouble and I am greatly saddened that she was recently diagnosed with a form of Lupus. Her therapy schedule will have to be shortened due to her illness so more children will ha

Rochelle Frank profile image88

Rochelle Frank says

the pink umbrella profile image79

the pink umbrella says

vertac111 says