My dog with cancer is alert and functioning, should I still euthanize her?

She is now 11 and has had cancer for two years, undergone radiation and surgeries. At this point she still functions (eats, drinks, walks - slowly but walks, is affectionate) though is tired a lot, but her tumor is on her rear end and after last surgery skin never grew back so it is large and wide open and bloody. I had to euthanize my last two dogs at the age of 15 and 16 and there was no doubt it was time, this is so different - she is totally aware and strong as an ox.

Michaelmas profile image63

Michaelmas says

Billrrrr profile image89

Bill Russo (Billrrrr) says

kwade tweeling profile image82

kwade tweeling says

amy s says