tlmcgaa70 profile image 73

Why do so many pet owners with seriously sick or injured pets ask people on the internet what they?

should do about their pets? I like answering questions about pet care and I have a great deal of information I have learned over the years of rescuing cats that I am more than willing to share...but I actually dislike going to the pet section in yahoo answers any more as it seems almost every question is either what to do about a sick or injured pet or a pregnant one...my GOSH, what is this workld coming to that people must ask what to do when it is obvious the pet needs a vet...

tarrka1089 profile image60

tarrka1089 says

somethingsimple profile image61

somethingsimple says

DrPPoorluk profile image60

DrPPoorluk says