Yes, my dog Johnny saved my life by alerting me to a small fire that had not set the smoke alarms off. He kept on coming in our room whining and crying and pacing back and forth. Thinking Johnny needed to go out at 2 am which was unusual, I followed him to the door but he led me to the back wash room where I did smell electrical wires burning but could not locate the fire. My husband moved the dryer out and their was a small fire barley getting ignited. We would of slept thru it all if it had not been for our Johnny.
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.