SopranoRocks profile image 60

Do you have any pointers for a dog that marks carpets, walls, and objects inside the house?

My 2 year old jackrussel/chihuahua mix is neutered and potty trained since before we adopted him from a shelter in July 2011. I take him for walks and let him out often - he jumps near me like Tigger to let me know and does pee outside every time. But he continuously sneaks off and "marks" places I don't find until the smell is obvious. He was allowed in much of the house but his area is dwindling as I close off rooms where he pees. He is usually within eyesight now but somehow pees whenever I am not looking. Carpet cleaning is getting expensive and I am frustrated. Help?

ii3rittles profile image86

ii3rittles says

SopranoRocks profile image60

SopranoRocks says