Charlu profile image 83

What is the most memorable pet you've ever had ? The one that sticks out in your mind the most?

Mine was a dog named Charlie who was given to me when I was around 12 and he went everywhere with me. He even went on road trips when I became old enough to drive. When there was nuts out on the table during the holidays he would break the shell eat the nut and leave the empty shell. If you smoked before you got a chance to light it he would grab it out of your mouth, put it between his paws and get the tobacco out leaving the paper and filter. So that's one of mine what's yours?

Rochelle Frank profile image89

Rochelle Frank says

Peggy W profile image92

Peggy Woods (Peggy W) says

urgurl_bri profile image87

Brandi Swieter (urgurl_bri) says

Etherealenigma profile image86

Sandra M. Urquhart (Etherealenigma) says