Please help! ive had my 2 rats for more than 3 months and they still dont like me!

hi, my name is lexie and im 12 yrs. old. I have never owned rats before and you seem very professional about rats! I have 2 female rats named Lily and Taz. all they do is sit in the corner of the cage.But, I dint expect them to jump for joy when I come to the cage. when I first started with them I sat on the couch with a towel under me and rag clothes on at my dads house.i had brought them to my moms and now they really have gotten worse! my mom has cats so I can only keep them in my room and barley evr take them out, im not blaming them, I feel very bad for them! but idnt prefr to b poopd on!

Shahid Bukhari profile image60

Shahid Bukhari says

Lexie Engdahl says