Charlu profile image 84

Is your pet obsessed with a certain toy or object that they want constantly?

This is Buster a friends dog who is obsessed, and I do mean obsessed with a pointer light which is located in the drawer that he is staring at. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that he will sit there for a half an hour at a time, beg, whine, anything for someone to get out that pointer and move the light around on the floor so he can chase it. They (he and T-Bo their other dog) go outside and play for hours and have other toys, but he is obsessed with the pointer. Do any of your pets have a toy or obsession like this?

alliemacb profile image94

alliemacb says

urgurl_bri profile image87

Brandi Swieter (urgurl_bri) says

Linda Bliss profile image83

Linda Liebrand (Linda Bliss) says

Dragonrain profile image83

Dragonrain says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

That is crazy but really funny at the same time. I guess she figures you won't remember who fed her last so she can get more and more. Pretty smart if you think about it :))