Charlu profile image 83

What is one of your favorite pictures of your pets and what are they doing? Do you mind sharing it?

This is my horse Gemini when he was about 10 months old. While I was moving and putting things from the kitchen into the truck, he decided to sneak in and make himself at home. He has always thought he was a dog and still tries to make himself at home if you dare to leave the gate or door open. What is your favorite picture and what was happening when you took it?

alezafree profile image86

Aleza Freeman (alezafree) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 5 years ago

Wow She looks almost like she is all wrapped up:)) It's funny how animals can amuse themselves with nothing more than a tail.

KaisMom profile image88

KaisMom says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 5 years ago

I love his eyes. What a cute picture and thanks for sharing.

procreate-light profile image72

procreate-light says

daisydayz profile image89

Chantele Cross-Jones (daisydayz) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 5 years ago

How cute is she in this picture. Oh my goodness! I think people don't realize just how great rabbits can be as pets and I am so sorry for your loss. I hope Jasper and Delilah are doing well and thanks for sharing the awesome photo.

onegoodwoman profile image77

onegoodwoman says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 5 years ago

I'll bet it is an awesome picture and I'm sure you were the most important:)) It's amazing how much trust we put in animals sometimes. Thanks for your wonderful sharing.

Dubuquedogtrainer profile image59

Dubuquedogtrainer says

Fennelseed profile image68

Annie Fenn (Fennelseed) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 5 years ago

She looks so comfortable as if to say "Don't bother me this is my R & R time". I am in total agreement with the awesome photos and thanks for posting Chai's.

Marble Sweets profile image60

Marble Sweets says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 5 years ago

Hi Marble Sweets Thanks for your wonderful comment and yes he is quite attached. Everybody that comes to the house comments on what a knuckle head he is and how lovable for a horse. Thanks again and have an incredible day.

ptosis profile image79

ptosis says

paulgc says

goego profile image37

goego says