nikorabbit profile image 54

Hello I was wondering if you would help me get a baby sloth. I live in the state of Ga

I saw how you said it takes about a year and I wanted t owait until after I get married which will be on october of this year and thats 6 months away. I already just about cant wait to have one. You seem to know alot about them and how to get them and I would greatly appricate your help. You seem pretty awesome. But if you cant I understand. Thank you for your time.

Melissa A Smith profile image99

Melissa A Smith says

clairemy profile image77

Claire (clairemy) says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 5 years ago

This idea of making things that are wild our house pet is beyond me too! It's animal abuse!

nikorabbit profile image54

nikorabbit says

• Melissa A Smith profile image

Melissa A Smith 5 years ago

I don't understand where you're coming from. What land are you proposing to keep a sloth on? They would need a large flight cage to live in, not 'acres' unless you have your own private jungle preserve? And you can't release them into the wild.