angel4967 profile image 60

How do you calm a dog's fear of wind?

We have a Thundershirt that helps some, but if the wind is bad enough it only helps a little. We also have herbal pills and sleeping pills that I hate to give her but sometimes her fear is just out of control. I'm open to suggestions.

agilitymach profile image100

agilitymach says

• angel4967 profile image

Cindy Pierre (angel4967) 5 years ago

I guess I'm just not sure how to do this when the wind is constant & strong. She won't take treats when it's this bad. I try to put her in a room with a lot of white noise but sometimes she still hears it. I'd love to see a hub on this!

Lea^ profile image74

Lea Smith (Lea^) says

Brandon E Newman profile image72

Brandon E Newman says

Minnetonka Twin profile image87

Linda Rogers (Minnetonka Twin) says

• angel4967 profile image

Cindy Pierre (angel4967) 5 years ago

http://www.thundershirt.com/ Here's a link to the Thundershirt. It helps my girl some, but when the wind gets really bad I am forced to drug her up and I hate doing that. That glassy eyed look she gets just makes me want to cry.