Sunny Robinson profile image 71

Why won't my cat just pee in the litterbox like a normal kitty?

My cat has a litterbox. He poops in it faithfully, but never pees in it. He pees in the corner of the kitchen near where his food is. Sometimes he pees in the corner of the bathroom.

MizBejabbers says

• Sunny Robinson profile image

Sunny Robinson 4 years ago

This really does help. I will have to look into getting a higher quality litter box, and maybe a bigger litterbox, period, because he's a big cat!

Jenn-Anne profile image89

Jenn-Anne says

petenali profile image91

Pete (petenali) says

• Sunny Robinson profile image

Sunny Robinson 4 years ago

Okay, I really love this answer. Lol. Seems to be true.

thoughtfulgirl2 profile image87

thoughtfulgirl2 says

• Sunny Robinson profile image

Sunny Robinson 4 years ago

The corner of the kitchen where he pees at is where two doors are. One leads to the basement; behind it is where the cat food is. Next to this door is where his bowl of food is on a chair (to keep away from dogs). Second is the door leading to out.

ThinkSmart101 profile image60

ThinkSmart101 says

krillco profile image93

William E Krill Jr (krillco) says

Sheepsquatch profile image64

Sheepsquatch says

• Sunny Robinson profile image

Sunny Robinson 4 years ago

Lol. He loves squatting over that thing... TO POOP. If he likes pooping in it so much, what's wrong with PEEING in it?

Hot Rod Loves You profile image59

R. Fritz (Hot Rod Loves You) says

• Sunny Robinson profile image

Sunny Robinson 4 years ago

There isn't room in the kitchen. Plus, I don't like the idea of the smell of litterbox being in a place where a) I cook and b) my family gets together to eat. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

pet shampoo bar profile image60

Petveda Ayurveda (pet shampoo bar) says

tussin profile image59

I'M BANNED Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!! (tussin) says