afriqnet profile image 65

How to deal with your dog having cancer ?

Today a friend called to ask me about Mammary Gland tumors in dogs. I was concern as he explained how his dog had developed a lump on the abdomen. I arranged for his dog to get checked by a fellow Vet, for cancer diagnosis immediately .He also asked me how to deal with a dog having cancer. I thought it would be a good question to post here for fellow Hubbers to share their life experiences about taking care of dogs having cancer. Kindly share your real life experiences of taking care of a dog suffering from cancer. Thank you

agilitymach profile image98

agilitymach says

MickS profile image76

MickS says

• afriqnet profile image

Joe Njenga (afriqnet) 4 years ago

Euthanasia is inevitable when dealing with cancer in dogs. Dog owners should be prepared for a possibility of Euthanasia when a dog is diagnosed with cancer. Why haven't you thought of getting another dog? Thanks for sharing your experience.