Efficient Admin profile image 93

Do you get grossed out when you have to pick up poopy after your pet?

Or do you just get used to it? I know in my neighborhood it is required you pick up the poopy after your dog does its business. They even provide plastic bags and trash cans. Is this something you just get used to, because you love your dog?

JayeWisdom profile image95

Jaye Denman (JayeWisdom) says

• Efficient Admin profile image

Efficient Admin 4 years ago

What a great answer. Thank you so much for sharing your opinion. I never thought about flushing it in the toilet. These are things to consider when getting a pet, because it's a long-term commitment.

agilitymach profile image97

agilitymach says

Just Ask Susan profile image87

Susan Zutautas (Just Ask Susan) says

• Efficient Admin profile image

Efficient Admin 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing. I guess when you love your dog it's not a big deal.

Kristen Haynie profile image93

Kristen Haynie says

• Efficient Admin profile image

Efficient Admin 4 years ago

Yes I agree - it's better to pick up the poopy than let it sit there for someone to step in. Thanks for commenting.