Man of Strength profile image 81

What animal are you afraid of the most?

What animal or insect are you terrified of? I am terrified of chimpanzees. After Travis the Chimp destroyed that woman's face, I've been shaking in my boots ever since!

TheKatsMeow profile image91

TheKatsMeow says

• Man of Strength profile image

Man of Strength 4 years ago

Hi, TheKats

I don't blame you on that. I'm cautious of holding ANYTHING with teeth, including babies. When my son was about nine months old, he crawled to me, pulled himself up, and bit me on the thigh! Thanks for answering.

agilitymach profile image99

agilitymach says

jravity1 profile image70

jravity1 says

Cantuhearmescream profile image79

Cat (Cantuhearmescream) says

ParadigmEnacted profile image74

ParadigmEnacted says

• Man of Strength profile image

Man of Strength 4 years ago

I read aout the man killed by the beaver. It bit him in the artery in his thigh and the man bled to death. What a strange way to go. Thanks for answering.