Express10 profile image 86

Have you ever felt sad when you saw zoo animals in small enclosures? Why or why not?

Melissa A Smith profile image94

Melissa A Smith says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 3 years ago

I agree that good animal care is a total comprised of many parts and the size of their enclosure is one of those things.

nightwork4 profile image61

nightwork4 says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 3 years ago

I visited a certain zoo and saw a couple of elephants in an enclosure that was very small. Understanding their travel range and their intelligence, it was no wonder to me that they looked bored and despondent.

Insane Mundane profile image60

Insane Mundane says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 3 years ago

I've seen those too. You're right, many of these hold about as much water as a coffee mug. Yep, a coffee mug.