Tom Vogler profile image 84

Have you ever tried to use baby food to coax a cat to eat?

A friend who worked at a vet suggested it.

Sharkye11 profile image93

Jayme Kinsey (Sharkye11) says

• Tom Vogler profile image

Tom Vogler 4 years ago

I bought 3 jars of meat. (chicken, turkey and beef) I looked for the chocolate pudding I remembered as a kid as a treat for myself but couldn't find it! :-)

• Tom Vogler profile image

Tom Vogler 4 years ago

Thank you for reminding me about that. I've had my male cat since he was a kitten, and when he was a true baby (<6 months old) he would lick the container in which we kept the leftover bacon grease because it was on the bottom shelf in the fridg

• Tom Vogler profile image

Tom Vogler 4 years ago

Interesting: A co-worker also mentioned Hawaiian Delight. I would consider that too, because I think it claimed to be organic.