We were only gone for a few minutes. She has been known to steal a loaf of bread off the counter but never this.
sort by best latest
Great answer! Everyone freaks about chocolate when in reality it would take pounds to actually make the average dog sick!
I've got a friend that has one of those very tiny breeds of dogs...I don't remember what the breed is, but it's one of the ones as small as a chihuahua. Well, that dog LOVES chocolate. He gets an M&M sometimes, no problem.
Thank you. My dog must be going through something, she got into stuff again today when we were at work, luckily no chocolate this time!
It's really not much to worry about. If it's just candy bars it would take a lot to hurt her. A little aluminum foil on the edges of the counters will likely keep her off them.
You may have heard people say that chocolate will kill dogs? Does that make sense? If I can eat chocolate,
why can't my dog?