sangre profile image 87

Why does your goldfish die even when you look after them?

Is it possible that the pet store could be selling sick fish and not know it.

Best Answer cjarosz says

• sangre profile image

Sp Greaney (sangre) 3 years ago

I heard that thing about the food, that they're greedy. This list is fantastic. So keeping it for the future. Didn't know any of these things. Thanks for sharing it with me.

wychic profile image79

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

• sangre profile image

Sp Greaney (sangre) 3 years ago

Hi wychic, thanks that great. Read your hub too, lots of great information.

Melissa A Smith profile image93

Melissa A Smith says

• sangre profile image

Sp Greaney (sangre) 3 years ago

That is so interesting. I never thought of that. I suppose if they do have a good environment, then it's a lot more healthy.

Alphadogg16 profile image89

Kevin W (Alphadogg16) says

• sangre profile image

Sp Greaney (sangre) 3 years ago

Yes, you're right, they seem to be greedy little things, and eat everything that they get.

ChitrangadaSharan profile image86

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) says

• sangre profile image

Sp Greaney (sangre) 3 years ago

That is such a good idea. I didn't think that the conditions of the environment would have any affect on them. You never really think about these things at the time.

• sangre profile image

Sp Greaney (sangre) 3 years ago

That interesting to hear too, I think a lot of people don't remember that tip.

• sangre profile image

Sp Greaney (sangre) 3 years ago

It's hard to know. I know a few people who have got bad goldfish and they now quarantine any new ones before adding them to their own tank just in case of a virus. They never told me about the water factor in the pet store. Thanks for the tip.