Hard to say without knowing the type of bee it was and how direct of a sting. sometimes if you just get grazed as you get stung, the burn/swell doesn't last that long, but if you get a direct hit and have to pull the stinger out etc. that means you get a lot of venom. If they got you in a muscle, it could take several days. I got stung directly in the bottom of my foot by a bumble bee and it took about 4-5 days for it to stop being sore - of course I had to walk on it though. A yellow jacket bee got me on the thigh - it was not a direct hit, it kind of grazed me and that was sore and swollen maybe a day or two - but fattier area no muscle :). It also depends on if you are allergic to the venom at all and if you did anything right away to extract some of the venom (baking soda or tobacco paste for example).
If your allergic at all, it could take awhile. Have you tried taking something like Benadryl? Also, take an NSAID like Ibuprofen to bring down swelling and fight soreness. I would think it should be back to normal within well less than a week. If it doesn't start to improve soon, you might want to have it looked at.