unvrso profile image 85

What should I have done?

I have a female dog who gave birth to four puppies this year. Lacking financial means to feed them, I gave three puppies under adoption, but kept a puppy who is a female dog. I took the puppy to the veterinary, but on my way, thoughts about what is right and what is wrong overwhelmed my mind, as this puppy will never have the chance to give birth to puppíes if she is sterilized, but if she is not sterilized, then, one of her puppies will have a decent life, if lucky, that´s how it is in Mexico, while the rest of the puppies will be mistreated or killed by the municipal dog pound.

JayeWisdom profile image93

Jaye Denman (JayeWisdom) says

• unvrso profile image

Jose Juan Gutierrez (unvrso) 3 years ago

Finally, the puppy was sterilzed. I´m now feeding two female dogs, Kenia and little cotton ball, which is the puppy for which I was undecided on what to do. This occurred one month ago. The puppy is growing big and healthy.

• unvrso profile image

Thanks for the comment. Yes, it´s better to have a pet spayed that to see their offspring die or being mistreated.

Daveadam says