Rachel L Alba profile image 94

Does anyone know how to keep rabbits from eating the vegetable plants in my yard?

DrMark1961 profile image99

Dr Mark (DrMark1961) says

• Rachel L Alba profile image

Rachel L Alba 2 years ago

Thank you Dr. Mark, I'm happy to hear that the rabbits won't touch the squash, we have a lot of those. So far they only ate the cabbage plants, and the cabbage hasn't even appeared yet.

Just Ask Susan profile image90

Susan Zutautas (Just Ask Susan) says

• Rachel L Alba profile image

Rachel L Alba 2 years ago

Thank you Examiner for taking the time to help me with our problem. I am going to give all of these suggestions to my husband.

prettynutjob30 profile image88

Mary (prettynutjob30) says

• Rachel L Alba profile image

Rachel L Alba 2 years ago

Hi Mary, thanks for your answer. Are the peppers you plant hot peppers? I do have green pepper plants but not sure if you were talking about those.

Dressage Husband profile image76

Stephen J Parkin (Dressage Husband) says

• Rachel L Alba profile image

Rachel L Alba 2 years ago

Hi Stephen, thanks for answering my question. The size is a little too large for my husband to build a wall or a base for the fence. I have heard after I asked this question there is something on the market that will help that has a bad order.