unvrso profile image 87

What does it mean when a cat meows insistently to you?

My cat kept meowing for some hours before sleep

Faceless39 profile image91

Faceless39 says

• unvrso profile image

Jose Juan Gutierrez (unvrso) 2 years ago

I know it wants my attention, but I don´t really know what kind of attention. It´s a nice kitty and I´m starting to know it

Carb Diva profile image90

Linda Lum (Carb Diva) says

• unvrso profile image

I´ve had it for two weeks and I don´t really know it. I only know that it is different from a dog I used to have. You´re right! My cat needed something. The following day I took it to the veterinary and he found something wrong with its arm.

Jackie Lynnley profile image83

Jackie Lynnley says

Traveller004 profile image76

Traveller004 says

• unvrso profile image

Interesting! It´s the first time I own a cat. I used to have a dog before. My cat is different from my dog and I´m starting to learn from its demands

• unvrso profile image

This occurred in open country. The kitty had lots of freedom to remain outside or inside with me. There was a pile of sand that it used for that purpose.