unvrso profile image 88

What would it mean to you if you knew that your kitty is going to require an amputation of one extre

How do society reacts when they see a cat with an amputated extremity?

Anna C Taylor profile image85

Anna (Anna C Taylor) says

• unvrso profile image

Jose Juan Gutierrez (unvrso) 22 months ago

It comforts me to know that there is people with enough love in them so as to adopt animals with an amputated limb. They phoned me yesterday telling me that it would go on surgery today, so, by now, it should be recovering and in three or some days t

Rochelle Frank profile image88

Rochelle Frank says

• unvrso profile image

Thanks for the information. My kitty has already gone through surgery and they say it´s doing well.

cat on a soapbox profile image82

Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) says

• unvrso profile image

I adopted this kitty while living in a rural area in Mexico. This kitty and two dogs that I had, but that unfortunately I lost, have been the only company there. The accident of the kitty has touched me, I think, as if it had happened to a being of m