Tami Bateman profile image 59

Our 5 month old puppy is in quartine for something she didn't do. Can I get her out w out paying fee

She was crated my 4 yr. Old was by her crate after the puppy had a bath. I didn't see if the puppy scratched nipped or my son got it caught in crate or a bite. Call 911 sent emt and of course police. Animal control came and took puppy to quartine. Came back from son's peds doctor not a bite got it caught in crate now I have to pay all these fees to get the puppy out. The puppy have everything but rabies shot that was being done next month w fixed and mirco chipped.

lisavollrath profile image97

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• Tami Bateman profile image

Tami Bateman 18 months ago

Have it they say i still have to pay boarding fees w animal shelter they took it from $20 to $10 because it was not a dog bite case. But they should of not took the puppy in the first place until my son was seen by a w.r. doctor and judged from there