HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
profile image 57

Should I induce vomiting for my cat?


My cat just had 2-1/2 raisins. She has eaten raisins previously, but never had any recognized issues. Now I have read about raisins are so bad for cats! What should I do? I'm so afraid now that I have read about raisins -- toxins could already be in her kidneys! Does it happen per raisin? Cumulative toxins? She is 10 months old. Please help me and reassure me if it is okay.

 

sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.