Y is my one dog all of a sudden aggressive towards my other 3 dogs and even the family?

I have 4 dogs 2 pit mixes, one female and one male the female is 5 the male is 2…then I have a 12 yr old female jack Russell and a 4 yr old male German Shepherd hound mix and that’s the problem dog! We got him from a shelter I volunteer at when he was six months old and he was great (we had 4 dogs then and they all got along) then we got our youngest male pit mix and the German Shepherd hound turned into a real jerk! He has taken over one of our recliners that’s literally HIS chair, if any dog gets within 20 ft of it he growls lunges at them and just freaks out…he won’t let ppl sit with him

DrMark1961 profile image99

Dr Mark (DrMark1961) says

Tabithatopp38 says