I just found a stray who was dumped out in the country by my house Friday Dec 18th. She is a...

terrier mix.Last night I noticed she is spotting. I have taken her to vet and gotten her shots and cannot get her spayed until Jan 6. Please advise me as to anything I can do for her while she is in heat. Since she is a stray and I was told by a highway patrol man she was out there for over a week I don't know if this is her first or second cycle. She is bleeding all over the place so I am putting down pads and towels. Does she need anything for cramps. Do they have cramps? She is sleeping and eating well. How long will she be in heat? The vet says she is 1 or 1!/2 yrs old. Thank you

pippap profile image93

pippap says

karmicfilly profile image76

karmicfilly says