I recently got a one year old bearded dragon. I have read all that I can on them and need to...

know exactly what the temp should be in her tank. I seem to find more contradiction than anything else. I was also told that she should be fed crickets twice a day and that I should turn off her light at night so that it is like their natural environment. Also how much sand should I have in there? I seem to have been given a lot of wrong info from someone who says that they have raised them for ever. I ask this because I have only had her for 1 week. She seemed pretty lethargic this morning, more than any other morning. I turned on the light at 8 and put in her salad. She did not touch it or

Whitney05 profile image63

Whitney (Whitney05) says

jsully93 says