My friend got pregnant and asked if I would take care of her leopard gecko during that time

I had previously purchased and adopted 2 LG of my own and was excited to help out. Since I started taking care of G.G. she has had some problems shedding and is a pickier eater than my 2. For about the past month, she hasn't ate anything at all. I have changed her diet and gave her different choices such as mealworms, waxworms and crickets. She won't touch them at all. She has been sleeping a lot as well. She has always had an uth, heat lamp for about 10 hours of the day and reptile carpet as the substrate. Last night my finance' calls and t

Whitney05 profile image83

Whitney (Whitney05) says

tonkaz10 says