We saved our dog from a doberman rescue almost a year ago. He's a male that's been neutered for...

about 6 months. We've never had problems with him before we found out about the pregnancy. He starting peeing, stredding things, clawing our band new leather sofa, and my list goes on. I'm at the end of the rope and I want to turn him back over to the rescue and my husband does not. Our dog is on anxiety meds and they aren't working. We crate him while we are at work or if we have errands to run. As soon as he gets out of the crate he starting peeing on the carpet. Our dog has even went as far as marking me when we had company. I don't know what to do. You have any suggestions?

Moon Daisy profile image83

Moon Daisy says

MrsMoe says