Why is there red discharge coming from my female rats nose?Can her friend get sick too?

3 1/2 months ago I saved a baby rat from being feed to a snake, she is female and is a white albino, she is so cute and attached to me at the hip as I am her, I gave her 2 baths in her lifetime and stopped because red discharge started coming out of her nose. I decided to then get her a buddy around the same age, because she no longer had the discharge, I got a female dumbo rat at the same age and now they love each other but my albino is deff dominant over the dumbo, now I notice more discharge from her nose, I know this is not blood, should I take her to the vet on case of resp probs?

Nepenthe profile image77

Nepenthe says

zzron profile image60

zzron says