I have a large dog who is 3 years old. Months ago he slowly developed a limp (front left leg)...

which became quite severe. I took him to the vet and was given an anti inflammatory. I helped and he was problem free for a while. However, since then he slowly developed a limp in the other leg now (front right). It's getting really bad and he avoids putting any weight on it. In fact, he won't get up unless he has to which is uncharacteristic of him. I'm going to get him another anti inflammatory just as I did the first time. X-Rays are VERY expensive where I live. When I do see him try to walk on it it reminds me of when your foot falls asleep. It just seems like he can't DO anythin

alexadry profile image97

Adrienne Janet Farricelli (alexadry) says

ExpandYourMind profile image76

ExpandYourMind says