My kitten has loose stool and gas after switching from Authority to Wellness what is a better brand

When she was on Authority she was fine but I want to feed her a better quality food. If she has problems on Wellness does this mean I should feed her a lower quality food? Or what other high quality food meant for kitten (both dry and wet... i cant afford only wet food) would be better for her than wellness? Also she has been on wellness over two months and the problem has not gone away. The only time it went away was when she got sick and was on special food from the vet... but again it was a very low grade food. Thank you, Stephanie

SharonO. profile image55

SharonO. says

puebloman profile image61

puebloman says

jasper420 says