Hi I'm interested in soon acquiring a dog. I have always liked animals but never felt it the...

right time to have one due to my lifestyle, living arrangements etc. However I am now in a position where a small dog would fit perfect in my humble home. I have long loved yorkshire terriers and often find they warm to me when I meet them. However I do work full time and can be out at work for several hours. I would have all the time in the world for my dog when at home of course. So my question is would it really be a bad idea to have this breed of dog? I would never wish to make a dog unhappy due to my work schedule. Your input would be most apprieciated. Thanks yours, Yorkie lover!

HannahRiley profile image60

HannahRiley says

brewstec profile image60

brewstec says