alexadry profile image 97

Hi, you left a comment on my hub that pepto is no longer safe to give to dogs

can you give a link so I can verify this information online? I have worked for a vet and was always told it was safe to give (of course under strict vet recommendation) I am afraid you are confusing this with cats that cannot take pepto because of salicyclates. I am unable to find a reliable source stating pepto has changed formulations and is no longer safe for dogs and there still as of now are many veterinarian websites still recommending pepto. Maybe this is something new I am not aware of. Please give me a reliable source, thank you!

alexadry profile image97

Adrienne Janet Farricelli (alexadry) says

Tirzah Laughs profile image82

Tirzah Laughs says

evvy_09 profile image77

evvy_09 says

Dr Ken Romeo profile image59

Dr Ken Romeo says